A service for automatically synchronizing files of all sizes on the web and through your PCs at work or at home.
Dropbox is a cloud storage service for a wide variety of files with advanced features. Features of the service:
- Synchronize files of any size or type.
- Synchronize Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatic synchronization when files change.
- Different levels of access to different folders (from public to personal with a link to a file). Several people can work with files at once.
- Synchronize files on the web and through your PCs automatically.
- Working with files offline. Changes will be synchronized as soon as your computer is connected to the Internet again.
- Instantly see other people’s changes and notifications about them.
- Online backup. Automatic backup of files. Plus restore files and folders and previous versions of files.
- Web access to the application and data on all types of devices and systems. Copies of files are stored on secure Dropbox servers.
- Working with documents via Office Online.
- "Showcase" - helps to share working documents with partners and clients, track work status and see who reviewed what
The service has also acquired a Dropbox Paper tool. This is a beta version of the GTD tool with options to add notes and collaborate with several users on one document.
Founded in 2007
Located in USA
Prices for Dropbox
Minimum 0 $
Trial period 0
Payment method: By subscription 0
It’s free 2GB, you have to pay $10 per month to increase to 1TB.