Canva is an online web service for creating graphic design. The Canva editor allows users to create graphic headers and designs for social networks, document artwork, book and album covers, promotional materials, logos, and more.
You can log in to Canva by registering or using authorization through your Google account or social media account. After registering, the user selects a ready-made template from the library and enters the graphic editor. The editor allows customizing ready templates, changing colors, inserting filters, changing background to custom, inserting text, music or video. Templates in Canva have a unique design and consist of several elements: background, text, additional image and others. Template size depends on the selected format.
The editor allows you to edit your photos by adding filters to them, changing gamma, contrast, and color, adding shapes, and blurring the background. You can crop and resize photos in the editor. The finished photos can be exported directly to social networks or uploaded to the user’s computer.
- Real-time work of multiple users on one or more projects;
- Create and edit GIF animations and videos;
- Library of more than 70 thousand ready-made templates;
- Library of over 2 million stock photos;
- Collection of Cyrillic and Latin fonts;
- Online publication of finished projects ;
- Export your artwork to PNG, JPG, SVG, PDF, GIF and MP4;
- Set transparency for elements;
- Process photos using filters and manual image adjustments;
- Creation of graphs and charts for reports;
- Adds a texture to the background image.